Location: Smithers, BC, Canada
Client since: 2018
- A growing business previously managing travel on their own.
- Heavy domestic travel with large groups needed
- Last-minute changes and adjustments were the norm
- Heavy growth in travel needs sparked an opportunity to engage travel experts
- Last-minute requests with high-volume needed to be processed quickly and accurately
- Needed to drive efficiency, with increased travel throughout COVID
- Focused on providing quick turnaround on last-minute bookings
- Provided 24/7 support for urgent requests outside of regular hours
- Supported scaling operations and expansion of travel program
- Bookings turned around quickly and accurately
- Demonstrated additional savings opportunities with regular proactive updates
- 24/7 emergency support that delivers
With all our growing travel needs, working with Corporate Traveller is a breeze. Amy is fantastic, but we also feel like there is a team of travel experts behind the scenes working proactively to continuously improve our travel program and demonstrate savings.
- Steve Traynor, Field Scheduling Manager