Experts in Marine Travel
Millions of pounds can be lost if a vessel or rig isn’t running efficiently. It’s that intense, fast-paced energy that we love about the marine sector; one where it’s vital to have crews arrive on time and safely ready to get started. We even have access to offshore and marine fares with our travel partners, so you know you’re getting the best deal.
But it’s not just seafarers and offshore workers; there’s your executives and onshore workers as well. Whether they book online or with one of our team, we’ll know their preferences and will get them where they need to be.
Helping these companies travel simpler, faster, easier.
Things you'll love
Your platform for booking, safety, reporting, policy, and expenses. Make bookings in 5 minutes and access millions of travel options tailored to you and your travel policy.
- Intuitive user experience.
- Bookings, online check-in and itineraries in one place.
- Insightful reporting - analyse your programme and make the right calls.
- Access the best-negotiated rates, worldwide.
- Chat to a travel expert with one tap.
- Stay in the know with travel alerts and tracking.
Melon is powered by real people supporting your every need. Chat with travel experts, access safety features, and manage budgets, all anytime, anywhere on any device.
Caring for people and planet
Both Melon and our Travel Consultants are on hand to make sure everyone gets to and from their trips safely and most efficiently.
- Traveller information and advice ahead of a trip.
- Real-time alerts and notifications to travellers if there are delays, disruptions or disasters.
- See where your travellers are with risk maps and tracking.
- Continuous monitoring of global alerts so we have a POA to keep travellers safe and reduce stress.
- Regular reviews of your duty of care programme with your account manager to reflect changes and best practices.
- Sustainability goals? We’ll help you find the most environmentally friendly suppliers, track your carbon footprint and more.
- Tips and reviews to reduce stress and improve traveller wellbeing.