Experts in Engineering Travel
Research, meeting suppliers, visiting projects. It all requires business travel but with another level of complication. Our experience from working with engineering firms is that your teams are often travelling differently to others. It’s all complex itineraries, multiple travellers, remote places. Not your usual.
But out-of-the-ordinary travel is our thing! We know that engineers want travel to work one way and that management will expect something else. And we can do both. All supported by an expert team, cool reporting and a bunch of all-in features.
Helping these companies travel simpler, faster, easier.
Things you'll love
Your platform for booking, safety, reporting, policy, and expenses. Make bookings in 5 minutes and access millions of travel options tailored to you and your travel policy.
- Intuitive user experience.
- Bookings, online check-in and itineraries in one place.
- Insightful reporting - analyse your programme and make the right calls.
- Access the best-negotiated rates, worldwide.
- Chat to a travel expert with one tap.
- Stay in the know with travel alerts and tracking.
Melon is powered by real people supporting your every need. Chat with travel experts, access safety features, and manage budgets, all anytime, anywhere on any device.
Caring for people and planet
Both Melon and our Travel Consultants are on hand to make sure everyone gets to and from their trips safely and most efficiently.
- Traveller information and advice ahead of a trip.
- Real-time alerts and notifications to travellers if there are delays, disruptions or disasters.
- See where your travellers are with risk maps and tracking.
- Continuous monitoring of global alerts so we have a POA to keep travellers safe and reduce stress.
- Regular reviews of your duty of care programme with your account manager to reflect changes and best practices.
- Sustainability goals? We’ll help you find the most environmentally friendly suppliers, track your carbon footprint and more.
- Tips and reviews to reduce stress and improve traveller wellbeing.