WhiteWater Case Study
- A series of global projects that require specific international and domestic travel needs
- Zero room for poor service. Being a project-based company, travel plans can change with short notice, so it is imperative that the Travel Management Company offers quick response time and service
- Each project has its own travel budget, which needs to be allocated and managed accordingly
Before they worked with us, what was happening?
- Worked with another travel management company, but bookings weren’t being handled with enough care
- Needed a travel partner that was able to provide high-touch service and exceptional response times
- Needed the capability to manage costs for each individual project and keep within budgets
Presenting the Corporate Traveller solution:
- The first step was to ensure (and demonstrate) that Corporate Traveller could deliver a superior level of service.
- Also needed to provide an understanding of the global travel environment with top-notch travel expertise
- Provided efficient billing code requirements so that finance was confident in allocating and managing budgets
And here’s what happened:
- A dedicated Travel Manager (Jennifer) was provided, with a supporting team when required
- The highest levels of service were provided, including out-of-hours bookings and last-minute adjustments
- A Customer Success Manager (Lucy) meets with the team regularly to provide budget guidance and set client’s high expectations
There are plenty of reasons why we continue to work with Corporate Traveller—they’re always accurate, reliable, and responsive—which is a testament to their people. Our dedicated Travel Manager, Jennifer, and Customer Success Manager, Lucy, are always there to help the WhiteWater team with their questions, last minute changes, and general trip planning. As a global company with clients and projects around the world, travel is integral to our business, and I rest easy knowing that Corporate Traveller are there to help us to get to where we need to be.